[gmx-users] running Gromacs under Windows

Erik Lindahl lindahl at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 21 18:38:13 CET 2003

On Friday, Feb 21, 2003, at 06:53 US/Pacific, Andrey V Golovin wrote:

> Hello Ghermes,
>
> Friday, February 21, 2003, 3:55:30 PM, you wrote:
>
> sorry wrong mail reply (in russian) :)
>
> GC> Dear gromacs users,
>
> GC> When running Gromacs under Windows 2000, what should we point out
> in:
>
> GC> cpp =
> GC> include =

If I recall correctly, I included a binary of the C preprocessor (it's
GPL:d) from gcc in the win32 distribution.
Andreay is right though; there might be a problem with the space in the
path, so I would copy it (the cpp.exe file) e.g. to \windows.

Then you can use:

cpp = C:\windows\cpp.exe

Cheers,

Erik