[gmx-users] dppc's simulation

Anton Feenstra feenstra at chem.vu.nl
Mon Feb 24 07:55:38 CET 2003

David wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-02-21 at 06:05, kzong wrote:
>
>>Dear all:
>>I want to do some simulation about dppc bilayer, but I have some trouble.
[...]
 >> Have anything addition need to pay attention to?
>
> things may look very different when in fact it is only periodic boundary
> conditions in action.(i.e. lipids moving ot the other side of the box)

You also need to have atoms in the coordinate file in exactly the same order
as those in the topology files. I know from coleagues that this can be a
real pain...

--
Groetjes,

Anton
|             | "If You See Me Getting High, Knock Me Down"           |
|             | (Red Hot Chili Peppers)                               |