[gmx-users] how to extract structure from trajectory file

Liu Songbai liulannet at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 26 02:28:09 CET 2003

hi, all
I did a free molecular dynamics modeling of a pharmaceutical molecule
solvated in water. After finishing the modeling, I want to extract the
structure of the molecule to calculate its potential energy and find the
structure of lowest engergy. But I am wondering how to do this and if it's
necessary to perform 100 step energy minimization after I extract the
structure from trajectory file because I plan to compare their potential
energy.
Any suggestions?
Songbai Liu