[gmx-users] Three-site model for acetonitrile

Christoph Freudenberger christoph.freudenberger at chemie.uni-ulm.de
Thu Feb 27 13:59:10 CET 2003

Bjoern Windshuegel wrote:
> hi there,
>
> according to a prior note to mail only things of general interest to the
> gromacs newsgroup it would be great if one wouldn't receive 20 mails a day
> regarding the three-site model of acetonitrile...;)

Actually I asked if the subject was getting too specific a couple of mails
ago, and nobody complained...
As I already pointed out, IMHO the subject is of some general interest - at
least if the model can be refined to be put on the gromacs contribution page.
Anyway, I will continue this discussion via email if other people agree
with you.
Personally I would be glad not to receive 20 Mails a day regarding issues
that could have been answered easily by taking a look at the manual ;-)

regards
--
Christoph Freudenberger
Abt. Organische Chemie I AK Siehl - Uni Ulm -Tel: ++49-731-502-2785