[gmx-users] libpng.so.2 present but not found

Patrick Ladam ladam at smbh.smbh.univ-paris13.fr
Thu Jan 9 17:04:23 CET 2003

Le mar 07/01/2003 à 16:28, Erik Lindahl a écrit :
> Hi Patrick,
>
> This looks like a normal shared library problem with Grace.
>
> Make sure /usr/lib is present in /etc/ld.so.conf and then run /sbin/ldconfig
>
> (This updates the list of directories searched by the system).
>
> Alternatively, you can try adding the directory to your LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Erik

Thanks Erik for your answer. I did both but still the same dep error
message. As libpng ang libXm were correctly installed I did rpm --nodeps
install of XMGR and grace runs OK.
Thank you very much
Bye

| Patrick LADAM                   |                               |
| Laboratoire CSSB                |     THE BIG BANG THEORY:      |
| UFR SMBH                        |                               |
| 74 rue Marcel Cachin            |   In the begining there was   |
| 93017 Bobigny CEDEX             |        nothing at all.        |
| e-mail:                         |                               |
| ladam at smbh.smbh.univ-paris13.fr |      Then, it exploded...     |
| Tel: 01 48 38 77 26 / 76 85     |                               |
| Fax: 01 48 38 77 77             |                               |