[gmx-users] inserting new residue

sadhna sadhana at che.iitb.ac.in
Fri Jan 24 05:55:36 CET 2003

hi,
   I mean that for other carbonyl bonds it shows two lines for double
bonds but for my residue it shows one line and when i go to the add
hydrogen menu the hydrogen gets added to the corbonyl oxygen also which it
should not!! It doesn't add hydrogen to the carbonyl oxygen for other
residues.

rgds
sadhna