[gmx-users] angle parameters in G96

jxs818 at bham.ac.uk jxs818 at bham.ac.uk
Fri Jan 31 21:37:53 CET 2003

Hi All,
Just a quicky. I am trying to make a .rtp entry for a
ligand I am working on. I have a paper which describes the
angles within the ligand itself. I am working with ffG43a1
forcefield, My question is are the angle parameters used
in ffG43a1 in KJ/mol or KJ/mol/rad^2?? as the chapter on
topologies hurts my head ;-). My second question is a real
dumma, the parameters in the paper are in KJ/mol/rad^2 can
I use these numbers as is even though even if the angles
section of the .rtp file requires parameters in KJ/mol.
told you it was a dumma
Cheers
John