[gmx-users] ffoplsaa.rtp tip4p

Kay Gottschalk kay.gottschalk at weizmann.ac.il
Tue Jul 1 16:54:00 CEST 2003

Hmm, it didn't quite work like that: I extracted the water entries and
did the mkyaw stuff - but the output was a bit unexpected: resname was
now ??? (which I changed to HOH) and it added a DW and an SW atom at
the same coordinates - shouldn't it just add one MW? At least I deleted
the SW and renamed the DW to MW, just concatenated the old .gro
(without the waters) with the new water.gro file, changed the
definition for the water in the topology file and continued pretending
that nothing unusual has happened. Now I could at least run the energy
minimization. Whether what I did is sensible or not is actually beyond
me... Checking visually with VMD shows a nice little dummy next to the
oxygen, and that's what we like to see, isn't it? Help would be
appreciated.
Thanks,
Kay