[gmx-users] Problem with fftw

Jayendra Balasubramanian balas002 at bama.ua.edu
Tue Jul 1 21:00:01 CEST 2003

     I'm just trying to install Gromacs in  an AIX machine. I
downloaded fftw from the fftw site and unpacked and compiled it (single
prcision version)as per the instructions in the gromacs website. When I
tried to compile gromacs, however, it gives me an error message saying
that it cannot find the file "fftw.h". The header file in the single
precision version of fftw is named "fftw3.h". Is this the reason that
gromacs is not compiling? Can anybody please tell me how to solve this
problem.

Jayendra. B
Dept. of Chemical Engineering,
University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa.