[gmx-users] re: Crush after ~135 ps

Yuguang Mu ygmu at theochem.uni-frankfurt.de
Thu Jul 10 09:45:01 CEST 2003

I also encountered such problems in my simulation of some
modified molecules.
I decided to give up the restrains, and using flexible water model,
of course the simulation time step had to be reduced to 1 fs.
It seems work, but slower.

Dr. Yuguang Mu
Institute for Physical and Theoretical Chemistry
J.W. Goethe University Frankfurt am Main
Marie Curie Str. 11
60439 Frankfurt/Main, Germany
Tel: +49-(0)69-798-29711