[gmx-users] lipid bilayer: really no way to build it using GENCONF ??

Christoph Freudenberger christoph.freudenberger at chemie.uni-ulm.de
Thu Jul 10 11:31:01 CEST 2003

Hi Luca,

Luca Mollica wrote:
> Is there a more straightforward way to build a double layer(no problems
> with GENCONF command in order to build a monolayer....)?
I'm not quite clear about your question?
Have you been able to build the monolayer with genconf, or are
you asking if it is possible?

If you have the monolayer and the lipids are aligned properly to
one of the box axis  it might be possible to make a bilayer from that
using some awk- or perl-scripting.

regards
--
Christoph Freudenberger
Abt. Organische Chemie I AK Siehl - Uni Ulm -Tel: ++49-731-502-2785