[gmx-users] Strange silent crush of pr run

Semen Esilevsky yesint4 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 08:13:01 CEST 2003

Some time ago I've asked about the settle error during
unrestrained run. Today I've even more strange crush.
It was rather long (200 ps) position restraned run in
order to solvate the inner pore of the ion channel.
After ~100 ps mdrun silently terminated without any
error message! The last line of the screen output
reads:
"step #### will finish ###### 2003.Quite."
I wonder what caused that "Quite". No structuire files
written in the case of crush, no messages, no info in
the log - just nothing!
Probably somebody had similar problem and know how to
fix it?
Is it possible to continue the crushed run?

Sincerely,
Semen