[gmx-users] DSSP and Windows.

Diego Enry Barreto Gomes diego_enry at ajato.com.br
Mon Jul 28 22:34:01 CEST 2003

	Thanks Erik, the SET command worked to assign the variable, but now
with Windows, I am having the same problem I had while using Mandrake
Linux 9.1 and Red Hat Linux 8.

Here is the problem:

	do_dssp reads the -f and -s files, asks wich group I want. Then it
starts reading the first frame, creates temp files, uses the processor
at 100% but nothing happens.

	dssp "standalone" works correctly in all systems.

	Any idea of what is going on ?

thanks,
Diego Enry.