[gmx-users] graphite

Yonggang Gao yonggang.gao at mf.mpg.de
Wed Jul 30 15:50:01 CEST 2003

Hello gmxs,

In my model, I use graphite as substrate. But when I put the graphite
 into the SPC216 water, the simulation is error and is aborted.

Could someone help me to deal with this problem?
Thanks a lot!

The error is:
Warning: 1-4 interaction at distance larger than 1
These are ignored for the rest of the simulation
turn on -debug for more information
step 2220, will finish at Wed Jul 30 15:50:49 2003Wrote pdb files with
previous and current coordinates
Fatal error: ci = -2147483648 should be in 0 .. 1535 [FILE nsgrid.c,
LINE 210]

Best regards!
Yonggang

Gao Yonggang
Max Planck Institute for Metals Research
Heisenberg St 3, D-70569 Stuttgart, Germany.
email: yonggang.gao at mf.mpg.de <mailto:xshi at mf.mpg.de>
Homepage http://shasta.mpi-stuttgart.mpg.de
<http://shasta.mpi-stuttgart.mpg.de/>
Phone ++49-711-689-3571