[gmx-users] Re: [gmx-user] a pyrene attached lipid: topology file

Christopher Yip christopher.yip at utoronto.ca
Wed Jul 30 22:08:01 CEST 2003

Taeho - we can get the coordinates from Julie as a starting point
On Wednesday, July 30, 2003, at 03:51 PM, taeho.kim at utoronto.ca wrote:

> Hi, I?m wondering whether anyone has parameter files for any pyrene
> labeled
> lipid.
> Although PRODRG server or using known parameters from similar
> structure may be the stating point now, is it necessary to do the
> parameterization for the labeled lipid molecule ?   I really
> appreciate any
> help.
> Thanks,
>
> Taeho

Christopher M. Yip, Ph.D., P.Eng.
Associate Professor - Canada Research Chair in Molecular Imaging
Departments of Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry
Department of Biochemistry
Institute of Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering
University of Toronto
407 Rosebrugh Building
4 Taddle Creek Rd
Toronto, Ontario, CANADA M5S 3G9