[gmx-users] (no subject)

Ivano Eberini Ivano.Eberini at unimi.it
Wed Jun 4 11:30:01 CEST 2003

Luca Mollica wrote:

> Dear all users,
>
> my name is Luca Mollica and I'm a postgraduate fellow in DIBIT-S.Raffaele, in
> Milan: my main field of interest is protein structural chemistry investigated
> using NMR, but I also would like to perform some useful calculations on the
> systems I'm working on, using MD methods. So, I've decided to start using
> GROMACS.
> I'v just subscribed myself to GROMACS mailing list and, of course, also
> downloaded the *.rpm pacages in order to install the software on Linux(Suse),
> at the moment only on single computer(not parallel mode).
> Is the installation straighforward? Do I need special advices in order to
> perform a good installation?
>
> Thank you in advance fo the advices
>
> Luca Mollica

Dear Luca,
we have been using GROMACS (running on Linux, IRIX and Mac OS X) for 3
years, so if you need some help or advice, you can come and see us to
our Department (it is quite close to San Raffaele).
Best,
Ivano
--
Ivano Eberini
Gruppo di Studio per la Proteomica e la Struttura delle Proteine

SPIRITVS DVRISSIMA COQVIT