[gmx-users] Minimization of a drug alone

Ruben Martinez Buey ruben at akilonia.cib.csic.es
Thu Jun 5 18:50:02 CEST 2003

Hi Tanos,

I got it with GROMOS96, so I think it is possible with GROMACS as well!

Maybe, the drug it is not a residue in the GROMACS residue database, so
it cannot be recognized by grompp.

Hope this help

Good luck,

with best wishes,

Ruben

"Tanos C. C. França" wrote:

> Hifolks,
> Is it possible to perform a em of a drug alone (do not docked into
> a protein ???) in gromacs ?? I have been trying but grompp do not
> recognize the .top file I generated in the PRODRG server. Is there any
> other way of generating the .top file of my DRG ??????
>
> Thanks a lot in advance.
>
> Tanos C. C. Franca.
> ---

Rubén Martínez-Buey. PhD student
Protein Function and Structure Dept. Lab. 352
Centro de Investigaciones Biológicas (CIB-CSIC)
C/ Velázquez, 144,  28006  MADRID (SPAIN)
Tlf: +34-91-561 18 00 ext. 4380
Fax: +34-91-562 75 18