[gmx-users] em and backbone

jxs818 at bham.ac.uk jxs818 at bham.ac.uk
Sat Jun 7 19:54:01 CEST 2003

Hi all,
 I have producted a homology model of a enzyme i am
working on. Although there is very good sequence
similarity between target and template there is a region
which contains a proline which is at different positions
throughout the family. I have performed em (cg and steep)
on the protein, but on comparing the pre & post em
structures i can not see any change in the area of this
proline. Should I expect to ?? or does the MD take care of
this??
As always any help will be emotionally recieved
JOhn