[gmx-users] basic gromacs question

Aileen A. Nielsen anielsen at Princeton.EDU
Tue Jun 17 18:26:01 CEST 2003

Hi,

I'm an undergrad chemistry major trying to get started on a summer project. All I'm looking for is an md simulation package I can use as a blackbox for the most part. However, I need to be able to adjust the potentials and input parameters. Also, I need to work with more than pair potentials. Would GROMACS be appropriate? If not, does anyone have any other recommendations? I've been looking for several days already and would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,
Aileen Nielsen