[gmx-users] update coordinates and velocities

Nguyen Hoang Phuong phuong at theochem.uni-frankfurt.de
Tue Jun 17 21:13:00 CEST 2003

Dear All,

I would like to scale the coordinates and velocities of atoms at time step
t+dt during the simulation. For that purpose, I need not only the
original coordinates and velocities at this time step but also the
coordinates and velocities of atoms at one time step before t. Can anyone
suggest an existed  subroutine in GROMACS where I can add to it my
subroutine? (e.g update.c is a good starting point?)

Thanks very much for your help in advance.

Phuong