[gmx-users] g_density and g_potential for DMPC bilayer

Andrei Gurtovenko agu at fyslab.hut.fi
Sun Jun 22 17:01:02 CEST 2003

Dear Xavier,

thanks for your advices.

You are right, it's possible to re-center bilayer using trjconv,
the problem is that one needs to do that for EVERY frame of simulation
because COM position of bilayer fluctuates in time.
It seems to me that this needs extra coding.

As for the program for determining PN vector of a PC-head,
it would be nice to have it, if possible.

Thanks,

Andrei

--
Dr. A. Gurtovenko