[gmx-users] Final Workstation Specs

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at vcp.monash.edu.au
Tue Jun 24 00:35:01 CEST 2003

Jason,

>Intel Motherboard # SE7505VB2, 533FSB, Dual Xeon, 8GB max RAM
>4 - 512MB PC2100 DDR RAM
>2 - Intel Xeon 2.4 GHz 512 KB-cache, 533 FSB
>ATI Fire GL X1 256MB DDR 8x AGP
>Wester Digital 200GB 7200RPM Hard Drive
>52x CD-ROM
>300 watt power supply

Sounds very much like the one I am getting delivery for this week.  Only
thing I would suggest is upgrading the CD-ROM to a DVD.  Having 4.7G of
archiving space does come in handy.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Research Fellow
Department of Pharmaceutical Biology and Pharmacology
Victorian College of Pharmacy, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at vcp.monash.edu.au
+61 3 9903 9083