[gmx-users] traj.xtc

Nagy, Peter I. PNAGY at UTNet.UToledo.Edu
Thu Jun 26 00:03:01 CEST 2003

Dear GROMACS Users!

   I performed an MD run as follows:

mdrun -s topol.tpr -x traj.xtc

   I received the promised output files but I did not recive the (optional) output traj.xtc that I would like to use as an input file for ngmx.
Isn't it enough for an traj.xtc output file if I simply indicate it on the
input/output list of mdrun? If not, where (before) should I make a change in
some files to prepare the proper environment in order to get traj.xtc from
mdrun?

                                              Thanks, Peter Nagy