[gmx-users] mdp file

Derrick Guang Yuh Lee k24dgyl at morgan.ucs.mun.ca
Fri Jun 27 14:19:01 CEST 2003

i am recently new to Gromacs and since there is no local expert on this
program where i am, i am posting here for help.

i am currently working on a pdb file for a DPPC lipid bilayer. now, i want
to view the program in the Gromacs GUI (after its done with mdrun, etc).
so i need specific files to do all of that stuff, which include a top,
gro, and the pdb file (please corret me if there are extra files needed
besides these and the stand library), as well as an mdp file. my question
is though, the mdp file can be created by myself, but if so, how do i know
it is set up correctly?

 - derrick

 derrick Lee
 faculty of Science
 Memorial University of Newfoundland
 k24dgyl at mun.ca or derrickglee at hotmail.com

"a teacher is never a giver of truth - he is a guide, a pointer to the
truth that each student must find for himself. a good teacher is merely a
catalyst."
                                                              - bruce lee