[gmx-users] sugar chain

Gianfranco Bocchinfuso gianfranco.bocchinfuso at uniroma2.it
Fri Jun 27 16:34:00 CEST 2003

 I have some answer to my questions 2 and 3.
1.         in the glucose there are only five equatorial atoms and not six as I said, then we need five improper dihedrals, as it is in the GLCB residue in the ffgmx.rtp file
2.        one of the five improper dihedral in my rtp residue was not correct, and this is the reason because pdb2gmx generates the 6th improper angle.
3.         I don't need to set 1-4 interaction if I define a new improper dihedral, simply because there are not 1-4 atoms in an improper-dihedral angle.

sorry for the large number of mistakes in my previous email.
The only reasonable question it is just the first one in my previous email, at present I set the 'angletypes' parameter for similarity with other angles defined in the ffgmxbon.itp file. If someone has a better solution please give me notice.

thank you again
gianfranco