[gmx-users] cpp exitcode 32512; grompp error

Y. U. Sasidhar sasidhar at chem.iitb.ac.in
Mon Jun 30 15:22:00 CEST 2003

David van der Spoel wrote:

>replace the line cpp = /lib/cpp by something else appropriate for your
>system. If necessary install a compiler.

1. /lib/cpp exists on our RH8.0, dual xeon system on which we see this
error.
2. on RH 7.x dual P3 we don't have this problem.
3. On our xeon system also with another student's mdp file which is not
very different, grompp doe not complain for the same peptide system.
4. For another different peptide we don't have any problem with grompp
on the same xeon system.
There may be problem with mdp file which we could not isolate.

--
 Sasidhar