[gmx-users] spatial distribution function

Christoph Freudenberger christoph.freudenberger at chemie.uni-ulm.de
Mon Mar 10 12:03:56 CET 2003

Hi there,

I would like to analyse SDF's from gromacs trjectories.
AFAIK there is no SDF-tool provided in offical gromacs (yet)...

Has anybody already done that and could give some tips/code?

I figured the easiest way to write a tool would be to alter/extend
the code for r_rdf.
I this allowed? I mean would I violate the GPL by doing it?
(reading tons of manuals is ok for me, but i hate this legal
stuff ;-)
Ok, I suppose this is no problem from the legal pov:
Would you prefer another option (like -sdf 3d.dat) for the
g_rdf tool or should I better write a standalone version
(like g_sdf)?

regards
--
Christoph Freudenberger
Abt. Organische Chemie I AK Siehl - Uni Ulm -Tel: ++49-731-502-2785