[gmx-users] benchmarks

Erik Lindahl lindahl at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 11 18:24:02 CET 2003

Hi Andrew,

I'm not sure why the configure script doesn't detect the presence of
SSE/SSE2.

First, double precision requires SSE2 which is only present on Pentium4
and later, but the code can still be compiled on any system.

Check the output when you run the configure script; there is a line
saying that it is checking for SSE instructions capabilities of your
compiler!

Cheers,

Erik