[gmx-users] mpi problem

Ruben Martinez Buey ruben at akilonia.cib.csic.es
Tue Mar 18 01:02:59 CET 2003

Hi all,

I have the next problem when I try to use mdrun for 8 processors on a
Silicon Origin:

Any help would be very appreciated!
Thanks in advance,
with best wishes
Ruben

> mpirun -np 8
/r1/cicyt/e4149/gromacs-3.1.4/mips-sgi-irix6.5/bin/mdrun_d -h
NNODES=8, MYRANK=0, HOSTNAME=jen50
NNODES=8, MYRANK=1, HOSTNAME=jen50
NNODES=8, MYRANK=4, HOSTNAME=jen50
NNODES=8, MYRANK=5, HOSTNAME=jen50
NNODES=8, MYRANK=7, HOSTNAME=jen50
NNODES=8, MYRANK=3, HOSTNAME=jen50
NNODES=8, MYRANK=2, HOSTNAME=jen50
NNODES=8, MYRANK=6, HOSTNAME=jen50
NODEID=3 argc=2
NODEID=4 argc=2
NODEID=6 argc=2
NODEID=7 argc=2
NODEID=0 argc=2
NODEID=1 argc=2
NODEID=2 argc=2
NODEID=5 argc=2
                         :-)  G  R  O  M  A  C  S  (-:

               GRoups of Organic Molecules in ACtion for Science

                            :-)  VERSION 3.1.4  (-:

       Copyright (c) 1991-2002, University of Groningen, The Netherlands

         This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
          modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
         as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
             of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

   :-)  /r1/cicyt/e4149/gromacs-3.1.4/mips-sgi-irix6.5/bin/mdrun_d
(double precision)  (-:

MPI: MPI_COMM_WORLD rank 0 has terminated without calling MPI_Finalize()