[gmx-users] NADPH topology continued..

Sergio Manzetti sergio.manzetti at bio.uio.no
Wed Mar 19 11:41:11 CET 2003

Dear Anton, I saw that your thesis included also a thorough study on FAD
and NADP topologies. In this regard, I'd like to ask you about the problem
that now has arisen. After renaming NADPH molecule in the PDB file from NAP
tto NADH, the GMX and GROMOS force field recognize obviously the molecule,
but not the atomic nomenclature......
At this stage, I tried to use the atomic nomencalture from the PRODREG
server, but it all became so messy I had to abort that attempt.

What can I do to find the right atomic nomenclature?

Sergio