[gmx-users] trr-file format

Erik Lindahl lindahl at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 19 19:34:48 CET 2003

Hi Andre,

I'm working on a set of library routines to make this easy, but if you
want to look at it yourself you can look at the file trxio.c in the
gmxlib directory.

It's actually only a set of coordinates in the file (and some header
info in each frame), but we write it according to the XDR standard for
portable floating-point numbers. There are routines included in gromacs
to read/write XDR and they are also present in the standard libraries
on unix.

Cheers,

Erik