[gmx-users] Problems with grompp

Tanos C. C. França tccf at epq.ime.eb.br
Fri Mar 21 00:16:47 CET 2003

Hi folks,
            The program grompp is not recognizing the atoms types
anymore. Last time I runned it, I received the following message  Fatal
error Atom type CB not found. Then I changed CB for C and tried again.
The reply this time changed to Fatal error atom type CR61 not found.
            Last week I did the same calculation and everything went
fine. Can someone guess what is happening ? .
            Thanks in advance.
            Tanos C. C. Franca
            IME – Rio de Janeiro Brazil

---