[gmx-users] how to extract the potential energy of the molecule

Liu Songbai liulannet at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 21 07:57:20 CET 2003

hi,all
     After completion of molecular dynamics simulation of a molecule
solvated in water, I used "g_energy" to extract the potential energy of the
pharmaceutical molecule because two energy groups, the molecule and water,
were used in the simulation. But there was only one potential option which
is  total potential energy of system I think, I want only the solvate
potential not the total. How to obtain the individual potential energy? any
suggestions?

Sincerely,
Songbai Liu