[gmx-users] temperatrue control again

Anton Feenstra feenstra at chem.vu.nl
Mon Mar 24 09:09:03 CET 2003

B. Nick wrote:
> Dear Eric,
>
> I have attached my input parameters. Integration
> timestep is 0.5 fs and coupling time already 0.1 ps.
>
> I have also attached the beginning of the output
> of g_traj -f traj.trr -ot
> that shows the temperature falling down within
> the first picoseconds.

Does g_traj take the right number of degrees of freedom into
account? That is needed in order to calculate temperature from
velocities. Otherwise, if you have separate temperatures for
these groups in your energy file, you should use those.
Alternately, it might be that mdrun -rerun will re-calculate
the proper temperatures, but I'm not sure.

--
Groetjes,

Anton
|             | "If You See Me Getting High, Knock Me Down"           |
|             | (Red Hot Chili Peppers)                               |