[gmx-users] Re: heating the system

nk yx nkyx at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 26 15:27:04 CET 2003

Hi,Anton
   Do you mean that it'd better use 'simulated annealing' method to heat
the system with the zero_temp_time set to negtive? If i want to heat the
system from 0K to 100K during 10ps period, how do i set up the parameters
of heat.mdp?
  dt=0.002ps
  nsteps=5000
  annealing=yes
  zero_temp_time=?
  ref_t=?(0K or 100K)
 Is it so kind of you to tell me the last two parameters?
 Thank you very much!

Best wishes,
nkyx