[gmx-users] OT: grace

Christoph Freudenberger christoph.freudenberger at chemie.uni-ulm.de
Thu Mar 27 10:00:01 CET 2003

Hi there,

Maybe this is a little bit OT, but I haven't found anything
useful in the grace documentation:

I want to format a plot of 3 rdf's with grace for my thesis.
The plot should be in black/white only but the data sets should
be easily distinguishable.
Just setting the linetypes to solid, dash, dash-dot doesn't work,
because the data is not smooth enough.
I've tried the interpolation feature of grace to smooth the data,
but I don't get it to work.
I could use different grayscales, but that also doesn't look
really satisfying.

Any suggestions?

regards
--
Christoph Freudenberger
Abt. Organische Chemie I AK Siehl - Uni Ulm -Tel: ++49-731-502-2785