[gmx-users] rerun problem

Maira d'Alessandro m.dalessandro at caspur.it
Wed Nov 5 12:56:01 CET 2003

hi!
I have just recalculated energy with the rerun option, but I have some
problems
with an overestimate of LJ (SR) values with respect to the original energy
calculation. the Coulombian energy works good but the LJ is about 15000 KJ
higher.
I used PME and shake for the simulation with 3.0.3
I tryed to make rerun with 3.0.3 but it didn't work.
Then I made the rerun with the 3.1.4 (without contraints) and it reproduced
all
the energy components except for the LJ.
can you give me some information about the way to obtain the correct LJ?

--
Maira D'Alessandro
e-mail : m.dalessandro at caspur.it

Post-Doc researcher
University of Rome "Tor Vergata"
Dep. of Chemical Science and Technology
Viale della Ricerca Scientifica, 00133 Roma
tel 0039(0)672594905