[gmx-users] Problems for Equilibration with 256 DPPC obtained from 64 DPPC

Yuhua Song yhsong at ccb.wustl.edu
Wed Nov 5 15:43:01 CET 2003

Hi,

With the 64DPPC.pdb bilayer download from Peter Tieleman's website,
using command: genconf -nbox 2 2 1, I generate the 256 DPPC bilayer,
Looking from the vmd, it seems that everything is fine. But when I use
NPT way to do the equilibration,it crashed, the following info is show
during the run:, I try to change: tau_p, rlist, rcoulomb, rvdw, but
nothing can help. Could you please help me to take
a look.

Thank you very much.
Your time and help are very appreciated.         Yuhua

Error information:
Warning: 1-4 interaction at distance larger than 1
These are ignored for the rest of the simulation
turn on -debug for more information
Warning: 1-4 interaction at distance larger than 1
These are ignored for the rest of the simulation
turn on -debug for more information

Back Off! I just backed up eq-solvent_after.trr to
./#eq-solvent_after.trr.2#
step 0

Back Off! I just backed up step0.pdb to ./#step0.pdb.2#

Back Off! I just backed up step1.pdb to ./#step1.pdb.4#
Sorry, I couldn't backup step1.pdb to ./#step1.pdb.5#
Wrote pdb files with previous and current coordinates
Wrote pdb files with previous and current coordinates

Step 1  Warning: pressure scaling more than 1%, mu: 1.1558 1.1558 1.1558
Step 1  Warning: pressure scaling more than 1%, mu: 1.1558 1.1558 1.1558
Back Off! I just backed up step1.pdb to ./#step1.pdb.5#

Back Off! I just backed up step1.pdb to ./#step1.pdb.6#

Back Off! I just backed up step2.pdb to ./#step2.pdb.4#