[gmx-users] problem with MD

Anton Feenstra feenstra at chem.vu.nl
Tue Nov 18 09:15:06 CET 2003

Dastmalchi wrote:

> Hi David,
> Thanks fror that, but I have compleated the GROMACS Tutorial for Drug-Enzyme
> Complex (by John E Kerrigan, http:/www2.umdnj.edu/~kerrigje) on the same
> machine with no problem.

Well, then some of the files you added (i.e. you are using now and not in the
tutorial, like an .itp file) must have problems. Note that in many editors,
you will not see these additional, problematic, characters that David mentioned.

--
Groetjes,

Anton
|             | "If You See Me Getting High, Knock Me Down"           |
|             | (Red Hot Chili Peppers)                               |