[gmx-users] Compiling GROMACS on IBM-AIX(power4)

Mr.Sridhar sridhar at www.cdfd.org.in
Fri Nov 21 10:27:00 CET 2003

Dear GMX users,

I am trying to compile GROMACS in IBM AIX power4 cluster from the source
code. I have installed fftw from source code. the installation also needs
fftw-devel files. I have tried to get the source code of fftw-devel from
fftw site but the site is not reachable. I have tried other sites but
could not find it.

Anybody having this could please send me this source code for which I
shall be very grateful.

And I request suggessions from you on compiling GROMACS on IBM AIX power4
cluster.

Thanking you,

sridhar.