[gmx-users] replica exchange

Martina Bertsch, PhD mbe404 at lulu.it.northwestern.edu
Fri Nov 21 21:27:00 CET 2003

Greetings, Ilya.

Replica exchange has been implemented in the Multiscale Modeling Tools
for Structural Biology (MMTSB), a joint effort of the Scripps Research
Institute, Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center and several universities.
The toolkit can be downloaded, along with extensive documentation from:

http://mmtsb.scripps.edu/software/mmtsbtoolset.html

Particularly interesting for you might be the PSC 2003 Workshop lecture
notes and tutorial #6 on replica exchange.

Regards,

Martina Bertsch, Ph.D.
Northwestern University
Feinberg School of Medicine
Molecular Pharmacology and Biological Chemistry
303 East Chicago Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611