[gmx-users] Electric potential over the membrane

Itamar Kass ikass at cc.huji.ac.il
Sat Nov 22 09:02:01 CET 2003

Hi all,
It's a shame to me, but although I looked at the manual few times, I did not
understand how to used an electric potential.  I want to enter to my simulation
of peptide in a membrane an electric potential of ~100mV in the z direction (the
membrane normal).  My question is about the units, when I put
;Electric field
E_z = 1  0.1  0.0
in my mdp file, does I get 100mV potential in my simulation?
   Thanks, Itamar.

Computers are like airconditioners... They don't work well with Windows
open.