[gmx-users] g_gyrate

Marc Baaden baaden at smplinux.de
Fri Oct 10 16:54:01 CEST 2003

Hi,

FYI, there seems to be a bug in g_gyrate (from gmx3.1.4 - haven't tried
the CVS version) when using options  "g_gyrate -p -q ...". R itselfs seems
ok, but rx ry and rz are completely off (roughly a factor of 10).

NB for the flags:
      -[no]q   bool     no  Use absolute value of the charge of an atom as
                            weighting factor instead of mass
      -[no]p   bool     no  Calculate the radii of gyration about the principal
                            axes.

Cheers,
Marc

--
 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:baaden at smplinux.de      -      http://www.marc-baaden.de