[gmx-users] rmsd b/w average structure and the trajectory

Q.Z. qzou at iupui.edu
Fri Oct 17 16:42:01 CEST 2003

Thanks, Anton,
 Now I have used g_cluster to get the "representative strucutre" using
option -cl -av. It seems that the program only pick one of the many
frames instead of generating an averaged structure. For -av option, what
does " average iso middle structure", as written in the manual, mean? Is
it just the median structure based on RMSD calculation? Thanks again.

Q.