[gmx-users] Pressure Coupling Problmes

Albert Sun albert_sun9 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 20:33:00 CEST 2003

Dear users,

As my problems still remain, I would like to get advice form you on my inquiries.

Many Thanks

Albert Sun <albert_sun9 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear users,

I have two inquiries on pressure coupling.

1) when apply surface-tension, I should observe that all molecules inside box are moving in designed direction, however, I only see movements of molecules on surface of the box.

2) When apply anisotropic pressure in xy/yx direction, and set the off-diagonal compressibility are not to zero, I should observe the box will deform and skew, however,  the box still stays rectangular, even I adjust the pressure to a large number.

would appreciate if you advise me why?

Thanks

Albert