[gmx-users] merging and renumbering topology atoms

Stud_Psychopharm stu_psyc at nimhans.kar.nic.in
Mon Oct 27 15:09:01 CET 2003

Dear christoph,
Even I had the same problem when doing simulations with non-bio
molecules. Instead of getting the information from PRODRG, you can
calculate the charges,bond angle,and bond lengths by using "gamess" or
any other software or can be done manually. Then give all those
informations in gromacs topology file by manuplating ffgmx.rtp and
ffgmxbon.itp files. it worked out for us.
All the best
Blaise M Costa
"The more we learn the more we realize how little we know." -
R.Buckminster Fuller

Blaise M.
Graduate Student,
Department of Psychopharmacology,
National Institute of Mental Health And Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS),
Bangalore-560029,
India. Tel: 91 80 6995112.