[gmx-users] Themostat problem

qiao rui ruiqiao at glsn12.ews.uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 27 17:08:01 CET 2003

Thanks, Anton.

I agree with what you are saying. I think perhaps another
way is not to couple the ions to the thermostat at all: since the ions are
immersed in the solvent whose temperature is maintained well, the thermal
fluctuation between ion and solvent should take care of the temperature
coupling nicely.

sincerely,

Rui

Rui Qiao