[gmx-users] DPPC,Water,Protein-?

Stud_Psychopharm stu_psyc at nimhans.kar.nic.in
Wed Oct 29 08:13:01 CET 2003

Dear All,
I could able to get 128 DPPC (lipid) with water molecules from tielemans
site, now I want place my protein (tetramer) into that by removing some
number of lipid and water molecules. Is there any program to do that job.
Please give soem idea. Many thanks in advance.
Regards,
Blaise M Costa.
"The more we learn the more we realize how little we know." -
R.Buckminster Fuller

Blaise M.
Graduate Student,
Department of Psychopharmacology,
National Institute of Mental Health And Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS),
Bangalore-560029,
India. Tel: 91 80 6995112.