[gmx-users] CVS version

Alan Wilter Sousa da Silva alan at lac.inpe.br
Fri Oct 31 13:39:00 CET 2003

Hi List!
I need help to compiled cvs version.
I never had problem before.  But now I'm having problems.  I also took a
look at Mailing-List archives, but I didn't get much.

I'm using Mandrake 9.1 and had to install autoconf2.5-2.57-3mdk
e automake1.6-1.7.2-3mdk.

automake (GNU automake) 1.7.2

autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.57

Now running ./bootstrap I got:

./bootstrap
share/template/Makefile.am:16: CFLAGS was already defined in condition
TRUE, which implies condition DOUBLE_TRUE ...
configure.ac:211: ... `CFLAGS' previously defined here.
share/template/Makefile.am:18: CFLAGS was already defined in condition
TRUE, which implies condition DOUBLE_FALSE ...
src/tools/Makefile.am: object `lsq.$(OBJEXT)' created both with libtool
and without
src/tools/Makefile.am: object `dlist.$(OBJEXT)' created both with libtool
and without
Anyway, a configure file is generated.

Now running ./configure:

./configure
[... ok]
checking if the C compiler supports inline assembly... yes
configure: error: conditional "am__fastdepCXX" was never defined.
Usually this means the macro was only invoked conditionally.

So I got no Makefile!

Any help here, please!

Cheers,

Alan Wilter Sousa da Silva