[gmx-users] attachs ; question tree messages:how?

Nuno R. L. Ferreira nunolf at ci.uc.pt
Fri Oct 31 20:08:01 CET 2003

I'm so sorry gmx's, but sometimes I can't see the attachs.(tranfer encoded
by smth)
Why don't you send it as plain text?

BTW, a silly question. When I reply to someone, I was never able to put my
answer just below the question tree in the gmx mail-list. Usually I do a
reply to the gmx-digest e-mail, discarting all the messages except the one
to reply for. Then, just change the subject to the question posed.

Até,
Nuno

Nuno Ricardo Santos Loureiro da Silva Ferreira
Departamento de Química
Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia
Universidade de Coimbra
3004-535 Coimbra - Portugal